Old versionsSee all
GedHTree is a program for Windows 95 through XP, Vista and Windows 7 users that processes GEDCOM files to generate output pages in HTML format. Share your family genealogy with others on the Web, by CD-ROM, etc. GedHTree is only available in English.
- FREE (unregistered version). Convert your GEDCOM to HTML family tree pages.
- GedHTree is a program for Windows 95 through XP, Vista and Windows 7 users.
- GedHTree is is available only in English.
- Share your family tree on the Web, or, with family members on CD-ROM.
- Main Index, Surname, Frequent Surname and Surname Index pages for your family tree.
- Compact, All-Inclusive, Vertical or Classic tree styles for your GEDCOM family tree.
- Classic Group or Descendant Tree family group pages for your GEDCOM family tree.
- USA Map, England Map, Canada Map, Australia Map and Europe Map showing Time and Density information for GEDCOM individuals in states, counties, provinces and countries, respectively.
- Root Guides on All-Inclusive and Descendant Tree pages aid in following direct descendants of earliest ancestors in your GEDCOM file back to root individuals you define.
- Photo Thumbnails, Photo Links for family tree and family group pages for your GEDCOM family tree.
- Display 500 Photo Pages, each with five photos with optional captions. A sorted Photo Page Index provides easy access to any photo page.
- Note (Individual and Family), Source, Baptism, Christening, Nickname (includes Alias), Education (includes Graduation), Occupation, Emigration (includes Immigration), Residence (includes Census), Event, Religion, Will (includes Probate) and Burial data output.
- USA or Europe History Timelines showing important events during GEDCOM individuals' lifespan.
- Average Life Span, Average Marriage Age, First Name Frequency, Middle Name Frequency and Surname Frequency of GEDCOM individuals.
- Living Individual Privacy. Substitute "Private", "Living"